This page will provide information on HEALTH and Wellbeing.
Below, you will find simple instructions, information and advanced links to help you.
Exercise and live a happier healthier life. Exercise cures depression and strengthens immune system.
- Ride your bike
- Run or go Jogging in nature
- Hike or walk a trail
- Walk around a park or lake
- Practice Yoga
- Aerobics or exercise outside under the sun
- Play with a Soccer Ball
- Throw a Frisbee
- Play Disc Golf
- Play a Sport
- Go to a Gym
- Play a game outside with Friends or Family
Create a healthy environment and healthy habits.
- Stay positive by making an effort to be happy
- Clean and organize your room or home
- Be kind to yourself and to others
- Be helpful to others
- Stay away from negative thoughts and actions
- Do not listen to unkind music, and/or take a break from music
- Do not watch unkind or scary movies/tv shows/news and/or take a break from media
- Do not participate in Social Media, get outside and connect with people in person
- Connect with Nature, take time to listen to the birds and your own thoughts
- Do not use unkind words or curse words
- Smile more and laugh more, and try to help others laugh or smile
- Decorate and or sour round yourself with plants and soft colors and things that make you feel happy
- Learn to Meditate
- Stay away from pharmaceutical drugs, Liquor and any other drug
Eating well will help you look and feel well.
- Eating less will help you be healthier and live longer
- Eat Organic whenever you can
- Eat more Vegetables
- Eat more Fruits
- Eat less meat and animals
- Become a Vegetarian
- Avoid Sugar, eat more honey
- Drink more Spring Water
- Make/Cook/Prepare your own food
First Aid and CPR
Learn to help yourself and others Heal and Stay alive during accidents.
- Remember the “Three P’s.” Preserve life,Prevent further injury,Promote recovery
- Check the scene for danger before you provide help.
- To treat cuts and scrapes, apply gentle pressure, disinfectant, and bandages.
- To treat sprains, apply ice and compression at intervals and keep the limb elevated.
- To treat heat exhaustion, use cool fluids, cool cloths, and shade.
- To treat hypothermia; use warm fluids and warm covering.
- To treat burns, determine the burn type and severity. Cover the wound with loose cloth to prevent infection.
- Use an EpiPen to treat allergic reactions.
- To treat fractures, keep the fractured area stable and immobilized, and apply a cold pack.
- Perform CPR if an injured person stops breathing.
- Use a tourniquet to stop uncontrolled bleeding.
Healing yourself naturally is safer than taking Pharmaceutical drugs or going to the hospital.
- Turmeric: Ease arthritis
- Cinnamon: Lower blood sugar
- Rosemary: Avoid carcinogens
- Ginger: Avert nausea
- Basil: Combat stress
- St. John’s Wort: Soothe your worries
- Garlic: Lower cancer risk
Things to Avoid
It’s important to recognize what not to put in your mind and body.
- Fast Food
- Junk Food
- Soda and Energy Drinks
- Main Stream News and Media
- Social Media
- Main Stream Movies and Media
- Evil/Bad People, their ideas, rules and laws.