This page will provide information on HEALTH and Wellbeing.
Below, you will find simple instructions, information and advanced links to help you.
Exercise and live a happier healthier life. Exercise cures depression and strengthens immune system.
- Ride your bike
- Run or go Jogging in nature
- Hike or walk a trail
- Walk around a park or lake
- Practice Yoga
- Aerobics or exercise outside under the sun
- Play with a Soccer Ball
- Throw a Frisbee
- Play Disc Golf
- Play a Sport
- Go to a Gym
- Play a game outside with Friends or Family
Create a healthy environment and healthy habits.
- Stay positive by making an effort to be happy
- Clean and organize your room or home
- Be kind to yourself and to others
- Be helpful to others
- Stay away from negative thoughts and actions
- Do not listen to unkind music, and/or take a break from music
- Do not watch unkind or scary movies/tv shows/news and/or take a break from media
- Do not participate in Social Media, get outside and connect with people in person
- Connect with Nature, take time to listen to the birds and your own thoughts
- Do not use unkind words or curse words
- Smile more and laugh more, and try to help others laugh or smile
- Decorate and or sour round yourself with plants and soft colors and things that make you feel happy
- Learn to Meditate
- Stay away from pharmaceutical drugs, Liquor and any other drug
Eating well will help you look and feel well.
- Eating less will help you be healthier and live longer
- Eat Organic whenever you can
- Eat more Vegetables
- Eat more Fruits
- Eat less meat and animals
- Become a Vegetarian
- Avoid Sugar, eat more honey
- Drink more Spring Water
- Make/Cook/Prepare your own food
First Aid and CPR
Learn to help yourself and others Heal and Stay alive during accidents.
- Remember the “Three P’s.” Preserve life,Prevent further injury,Promote recovery
- Check the scene for danger before you provide help.
- To treat cuts and scrapes, apply gentle pressure, disinfectant, and bandages.
- To treat sprains, apply ice and compression at intervals and keep the limb elevated.
- To treat heat exhaustion, use cool fluids, cool cloths, and shade.
- To treat hypothermia; use warm fluids and warm covering.
- To treat burns, determine the burn type and severity. Cover the wound with loose cloth to prevent infection.
- Use an EpiPen to treat allergic reactions.
- To treat fractures, keep the fractured area stable and immobilized, and apply a cold pack.
- Perform CPR if an injured person stops breathing.
- Use a tourniquet to stop uncontrolled bleeding.
Healing yourself naturally is safer than taking Pharmaceutical drugs or going to the hospital.
Things to Avoid
It’s important to recognize what not to put in your mind and body.
- Fast Food
- Junk Food
- Soda and Energy Drinks
- Main Stream News and Media
- Social Media
- Main Stream Movies and Media
- Evil/Bad People, their ideas, rules and laws.