This page will provide information on accessing, producing, filtering and storing WATER.
Below, you will find simple instructions, information and advanced links to help you.
Primary Water and Well Water are both great solutions to having water independence.
- Drilling for primary water looks similar to drilling for ground water. The main difference in accessing primary water is that it requires drilling into a geologic fissure or fault to release the primary water that has risen near the surface.
- Creating your own well by driving or drilling is possible when soil conditions are right and when the water table is at a suitable level, between 30 and about 50 feet in depth.
- Natural Spring Water is one the Best and Healthiest Water sources.
Collecting Water from natural sources and using filtration is another way to have water independence.
*Filtration of water collecting is always required for safety, health and well-being before drinking.
- Collecting water from Lakes, ponds, rivers.
- Collecting rain water
- Collecting water from snow
- Solar Stills
Water Filtration uses several easy steps and natural materials.
*Always Filtrate TAP water, and or avoid it because of the Flouride. Drink Natural Spring Water.
- Cut the Bottom off a Small Plastic Water Bottle. …
- Insert a Cloth Filter. …
- Rinse the Filtering Materials. …
- Prepare the Charcoal. …
- Add Playground Sand. …
- Put in Paver Sand. …
- Add the Gravel or Small Rocks. …
- Secure the Contents.
- https://youtu.be/bLiTn8YacWo DIY Offgrid Endless water filter
- https://www.expresswater.com UltraViolet Water Filter
Store drinking water in NON BPA plastic, or in stainless steel, copper, ceramic or glass.
- Store Natural Spring Water
- NON PBA Plastic
- Stainless Steel